Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Bloggistics of my beginnings

Bookmark and Share
StumbleUpon
Welcome! ...

You've just reached the Blueh Meuh blog.



... Leave your comment after the beep! ...


:awkward pause of silence and confusion:


:inner thoughts and pondering:


no beep ?!?!


... ::coughs::

I'm here, I'm here!!

Technically not really, but in spirit yes!!!
(or tangibly as this first post!!)


Hmm yes... (blog-spirit) so that reminds me ...

I started this blog because I wanted to share and communicate
useful thoughts, ideas, findings and experiences about
Art, Design, Culture and Quality
(Quality - remember that word! )of life in general!

I hope to inspire and to perceptively learn based on reader feed-back and response.

Thank you for stopping by!

I will be showcasing my work in an open progression.

^___^


.~*Bleuh Meuh *~.


No comments: