Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Go neuh Bleuh at Cafe Press!

Bookmark and Share
StumbleUpon


Happy 1st of the month!



I recently joined cafe press!
^________^



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


My stuff is meant for every one especially for friendly supporters and appreciators of
life, quality, cows, food, and or general animal loving all alike!


Enjoy and have fun.


Sport and support Bleuh Design merch!

This is will help me maintain, my site, art, and studio... while you'll look uber fashionable as wel!!

5% percent of all my proceeds will be donated to a foundation or special cause.




For custom designs and art/product services:

Contact: BleuhMeuh@aol.com

Thanks for stopping by my shop!

Infinitely creative, equally inventive, and perfectly capable!

No comments: